In My Mailbox (#1) *Halloween Edition*







In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren by Kristi and inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkie. 





Hello and welcome to my first IMM of my baby blog!

It's Halloween! and if you're socially awkward and not into crazy parties but more of a I'd-rather-cuddle-with-a-book-or-a-movie girl then... well then, you're like me... which, fear not, is great, trust me. At least, there won't be any awkward pictures of you plastered over all your friends Facebook walls and possibly will be seen by your crush *shudders*



So this year, I decided to organize my own Halloween night with a Supernatural marathon, a movie with my best friend and some great reads, which I hope you'll like and will consider to read too!


Books:
 by Brenna Yovanoff
 
 
by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff

 by Kenneth Oppel

me*
by Christopher Pike

by Carrie Harris

Comics:
 For a cheap price at my local library I got these amazing issues of my most favorite hero from DC Comics: Batman.
by Grant Morrison, Dave McKean


 by Jeph Loeb, Tim Sale

by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland

And because I couldn't resist it:

 by Eric Pearson and Christopher Yost


That's it for me for this week! What about you? what did you get in your mailbox?




 

5 comments:

Delaney said...

The Curiosities look so GOOD! Or maybe the title and the cover make it sound so good. XD My GR friend has read The Space Between and she loved it, it sounds definitely original and pretty awesome!

Have a wonderful time reading those comics! :)

Asmaa said...

The Curiosities looks good and I love short scary stories; perfect for a Halloween mood! and you should read The Space Between, I just started it and it's really good!

Thank you, I will totally enjoy those, and thanks for stopping by! :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi!
I REALLY want to read The Curiosities! I love all three of those authors. I just finished reading Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton...SO GOOD. Great haul!
And I'm DEF in the socially awkward category!
New follower via GFC :)
My IMM: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

Andrea said...

I read Bad Taste in Boys awhile ago and enjoyed it...I hope you do too!

Here's my Mailbox

Asmaa said...

Thank you Elizabeth! I'm pretty excited about that book too, and I haven't read any book from those authors.. (booh I know) it seems like a good way to be introduced!

Oh and welcome to the socially-awkward club ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.